Update date: October 23, 2022 Effective date: October 23, 2022
(1) In order to ensure the normal operation of the product and realize the core functions such as network speed test, network rub detection, network status and other functions, we will collect some of your necessary information;
(2) When you publish information, interact, register and authenticate or use location-based services, we may collect personal information such as name, ID card number, contact information, address book, audio and video files, and geographical location based on legal requirements or necessary to achieve functions. You have the right to refuse to provide us with such information or withdraw your authorization of such information. Please understand that refusing or withdrawing the authorization consent will cause you to be unable to use the relevant specific functions, but will not affect your use of other functions of the “network speed test expert”;
(3) We will store your personal information collected and generated in the process of domestic operations in the People’s Republic of China, and will not transfer the above information overseas. We will only retain your personal information for the period necessary for the purpose of providing “Internet speed testing expert” software and related services;
(4) We will not share, provide, transfer or obtain your personal information from a third party, except with your consent;
(5) We will try to take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. In particular, we will protect the security of your personal sensitive information in the way that is common in the industry and by doing our utmost commercially;
(6) The way you access, correct, delete your personal information, withdraw your consent authorization, and cancel your account, complain and report.
1、 How we collect and use personal information
We will collect information according to the principles of legality, legitimacy and necessity when you use the “network speed test expert” software and services. The information we collect or ask you to provide will be used to: 1. ensure the basic normal operation of the product; 2. Realize various functions and services; 3. Optimize and improve products and services; 4. Ensure the safety of products, services and users; 5. Comply with laws, regulations and national standards.
（1） The personal information we directly collect and use will be collected in the following ways: 1. To ensure the normal operation of “network speed test expert” and services, we will collect your hardware model Operating system version, international mobile equipment identification code (ME), network equipment hardware address (MAC), address, software version number, network access mode and type, operation log and other information. Please understand that these information are the basic information we must collect to provide services and ensure the normal operation of our products.
- It provides you with the network speed test function or service. You can actively obtain the permission to display in the network status to test the mobile phone network speed and detect the network rubbing. If you refuse to provide it with authorization, you will not be able to use this function, but it will not affect your normal use of other functions of the network speed test expert.
- Ensuring the safety of products, services and users To help us better understand the operation of the “network speed test experts” and related services, so as to ensure the safety of the operation and provision of services, we may record network log information, as well as the frequency of using software and related services, crash data, overall installation, usage, performance data and other information.
（2） We may obtain your personal information from a third party. 1. When you actively log in to the “Internet speed test expert” with a third-party account, we will collect the nickname, avatar and other information of the third-party account. 2. Information collected by us due to users’ use of our products or services, for example, information published by other users may contain some of your information (such as information related to you in comments, messages, pictures and texts, audio and video).
（3） Please understand that with the development of our business, the functions and services provided by the “network speed test expert” may be adjusted and changed. When the new function or service is related to the clickable function scenario of the linker, the personal information collected and used is directly or reasonably related to the original purpose. When we collect and use your personal information in situations that are not directly or reasonably related to the original purpose, we will inform you again and obtain your consent.
（4） For personal information that is exempted from collection and use according to law, please understand that we do not need your authorization to collect and use your personal information according to laws, regulations and relevant national standards under the following circumstances: (1) those directly related to national security and national defense security; (2) Those directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests; (3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments; (4) It is difficult to obtain my consent for the purpose of protecting the life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals; (5) Your personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself; (6) Your personal information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels; (7) Necessary for signing or performing the contract according to your requirements; (8) It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of “network speed test expert” software and related services, such as finding and handling the faults of “network speed test expert” software and related services; (9) Necessary for legal news reporting; (10) Academic research institutions are necessary to carry out statistics or academic research based on the public interest, and conduct de identification of the personal information contained in the results when providing academic research or described results; (11) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
（1） To ensure the security and efficient operation of products and services, we may set cookies or anonymous identifiers for authentication and security, so that we can confirm whether you have logged in to the service safely, or whether you have encountered illegal acts such as embezzlement and fraud. These technologies will also help us improve service efficiency and speed up login and response.
（2） Help you get easier access experience Using such technologies can help you avoid repeating the steps and processes of filling in your personal information and entering search content (for example, implementing the one click login process and recording search history).
3、 How we store personal information
（1） Location of information storage We store your personal information collected and generated in the process of domestic operations in the People’s Republic of China in accordance with laws and regulations. At present, we will not transmit the above information overseas. If we transmit it overseas, we will follow the relevant national regulations and ask for your consent.
（2） Storage Period We only retain your personal information, such as audio and video information you publish, during the period necessary for the purpose of providing “Internet speed test experts” and services. We will retain relevant information during the period when you have not withdrawn, deleted or cancelled your account. After the necessary period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information, unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations.
4、 How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose personal information
（1） Sharing and transfer of personal information We will not share or transfer your personal information to a third party unless you have given your prior authorization, or the personal information shared or transferred is de identified information, and the sharing third party cannot re identify the natural person subject of such information.
（2） For the public disclosure of personal information, we will not publicly disclose your information unless we comply with national laws and regulations or obtain your consent, except that we will disclose the necessary information of relevant accounts when we make a punishment announcement for illegal accounts and fraud. We will adopt security measures that meet the industry standards when we publicly disclose your personal information.
（3） Please understand that under the following circumstances, according to laws, regulations and national standards, we do not need your authorization to share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information without your consent (1) it is directly related to national security and national defense security; (2) Those directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests; (3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments; (4) It is difficult to obtain your consent to protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests; (5) Personal information you disclose to the public; (6) Collect personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
5、 How we protect personal information
6、 Your rights
9、 Scope of application
We strictly supervise the security of software tool development kits (SDKs) used by partners to obtain information, so as to protect data security. We hereby list the product access to third-party SDK directories. Please note that the third-party SDK may have some changes in data processing types due to version upgrade, policy adjustment and other reasons. Please follow the official instructions published.