Developer name: Liaoning Qisi Technology Co., Ltd
Official website: https://www.qisikeji.link/
Developer Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) ASMR is a tool app developed by Liaoning Qisi Technology Co., Ltd. We will collect some of your necessary information in order to realize the core functions such as sleep aid video download, sleep aid video use, sleep aid video sharing and other functions;
(2) When you publish information, interact, register and authenticate or use location-based services, we may collect personal information such as name, ID card number, contact information, address book, audio and video files, and geographical location based on legal requirements or necessary to achieve functions. You have the right to refuse to provide us with such information or withdraw your authorization of such information. Please understand that refusal or withdrawal of authorization will result in your inability to use the relevant specific functions, but will not affect your use of other functions of “ASMR”;
(3) We will store your personal information collected and generated in the process of domestic operations in the People’s Republic of China, and will not transfer the above information overseas. We will only retain your personal information for the period necessary for the purpose of providing “ASMR” software and related services;
(4) We will not share, provide, transfer or obtain your personal information from a third party, except with your consent;
(5) We will try to take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. In particular, we will protect the security of your personal sensitive information in the way that is common in the industry and by doing our utmost commercially;
(6) The way you access, correct, delete your personal information, withdraw your consent authorization, and cancel your account, complain and report.
1、 How we collect and use personal information
During your use of “ASMR” software and services, we will collect information according to the principles of legality, legitimacy and necessity. The information we collect or ask you to provide will be used to: 1. ensure the basic normal operation of the product; 2. Realize various functions and services; 3. Optimize and improve products and services; 4. Ensure the safety of products, services and users; 5. Comply with laws, regulations and national standards.
When you use our APP service, we will apply for the following necessary mobile phone sensitive information
·Mobile phone MAC address, MAC address is only used for login verification, various service authentication and click behavior statistics. When users use the APP, we will obtain MAC address information when necessary. The acquisition range is to obtain MAC address information when networking.
When you use our APP services, we will apply for the following necessary mobile APP client permissions to you to obtain the corresponding services.
·android.permission. INTERNET permission and network access permission are necessary. We will use the network to download the corresponding application data, setting information and perform network operations such as user registration and login;
·android.permission. ACCESS_ NETWORK_ STATE, check the network connection. During the use of the APP, the network is necessary. During the use of the service, we will check whether the user client has a network connection to remind the user to make the necessary network connection to obtain our service. For example, when obtaining services such as downloading sleep aid videos and registering users;
·android.permission. ACCESS_ WIFI_ STATE, check the WLAN status. When APP downloads a large amount of data, we will judge the APP network connection to remind users whether the network is free, so as to save user traffic. Such as downloading sleep aid videos and other services;
·android.permission. WRITE_ EXTERNAL_ STORAGE, read, modify or delete the contents of the memory card. When users use our service to store a large amount of data, they inevitably need storage space. We use this permission to read, modify or delete the data of the APP client, so as to save the user’s mobile phone space. For example, when providing services such as sleep aid video storage, video file file storage, expression file storage, etc
- It provides you with the function or service of downloading and using sleep aid videos (1) You take the initiative to obtain the permission to read and write files It is used to download and store sleep aid videos locally (2) You can actively obtain permission to set sleep aid videos for your mobile phone. If you refuse to provide authorization, you will not be able to use this function, but it will not affect your normal use of other functions of ASMR.
- Ensuring the security of products, services and users In order to help us better understand the operation of “ASMR R” and related services and ensure the security of operation and service provision, we may record network log information, as well as the frequency of using software and related services, crash data, overall installation, usage, performance data and other information.
（2） We may obtain your personal information from a third party. 1. When you actively log in to “ASM R” with a third party account, we will collect the nickname, avatar and other information of the third party account. 2. Information collected by us due to users’ use of our products or services, for example, information published by other users may contain some of your information (such as information related to you in comments, messages, pictures and texts, audio and video).
（3） Please understand that with the development of our business, the functions and services of “ASMR” may be adjusted and changed. When the new function or service is related to the scene of using the function of sleeping video download, the personal information collected and used is directly or reasonably related to the original purpose. When we collect and use your personal information in situations that are not directly or reasonably related to the original purpose, we will inform you again and obtain your consent.
（4） For personal information that is exempted from collection and use according to law, please understand that we do not need your authorization to collect and use your personal information according to laws, regulations and relevant national standards under the following circumstances: (1) those directly related to national security and national defense security; (2) Those directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests; (3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments; (4) It is difficult to obtain my consent for the purpose of protecting the life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals; (5) Your personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself; (6) Your personal information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels; (7) Necessary for signing or performing the contract according to your requirements; (8) It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of “ASMR” software and related services, such as finding and handling faults of “ASMR” software and related services; (9) Necessary for legal news reporting; (10) Academic research institutions are necessary to carry out statistics or academic research based on the public interest, and conduct de identification of the personal information contained in the results when providing academic research or described results; (11) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
（1） To ensure the security and efficient operation of products and services, we may set cookies or anonymous identifiers for authentication and security, so that we can confirm whether you have logged in to the service safely, or whether you have encountered illegal acts such as embezzlement and fraud. These technologies will also help us improve service efficiency and speed up login and response.
（2） Help you get easier access experience Using such technologies can help you avoid repeating the steps and processes of filling in your personal information and entering search content (for example, implementing the one click login process and recording search history).
3、 How we store personal information
（1） Location of information storage We store your personal information collected and generated in the process of domestic operations in the People’s Republic of China in accordance with laws and regulations. At present, we will not transmit the above information overseas. If we transmit it overseas, we will follow the relevant national regulations and ask for your consent.
（2） Storage Term We only retain your personal information during the period necessary for the purpose of providing “ASMR” and services, such as audio and video information you publish. We will retain relevant information during the period when you have not withdrawn, deleted or cancelled your account. After the necessary period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information, unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations.
4、 How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose personal information
（1） Sharing and transfer of personal information We will not share or transfer your personal information to a third party unless you have given your prior authorization, or the personal information shared or transferred is de identified information, and the sharing third party cannot re identify the natural person subject of such information.
（2） For the public disclosure of personal information, we will not publicly disclose your information unless we comply with national laws and regulations or obtain your consent, except that we will disclose the necessary information of relevant accounts when we make a punishment announcement for illegal accounts and fraud. We will adopt security measures that meet the industry standards when we publicly disclose your personal information.
（3） Please understand that under the following circumstances, according to laws, regulations and national standards, we do not need your authorization to share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information without your consent (1) it is directly related to national security and national defense security; (2) Those directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests; (3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments; (4) It is difficult to obtain your consent to protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests; (5) Personal information you disclose to the public; (6) Collect personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
5、 How we protect personal information
6、 Your rights
9、 Scope of application