(1) Fonts is a tool app developed by Liaoning Qisi Technology Co., Ltd. In order to achieve core functions such as font download, font usage, font sharing, and other functions, we will collect some necessary information from you;
(2) When you publish information, interact, register and authenticate or use location-based services, we may collect personal information such as name, ID card number, contact information, address book, audio and video files, and geographical location based on legal requirements or necessary to achieve functions. You have the right to refuse to provide us with this information, or to withdraw your authorization and consent to this information. Please understand that refusing or revoking authorization consent will result in you being unable to use specific functions related to it, but it will not affect your use of other functions of “Fonts”;
(3) We will store your personal information collected and generated during our domestic operations within the territory of the People’s Republic of China and will not transmit the aforementioned information overseas. We will only retain your personal information for the period necessary for the purpose of providing the “Fonts” software and related services;
(4) We will not share, provide, transfer or obtain your personal information from third parties, unless with your consent;
(5) We will strive to take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. Specifically, we will use industry-wide methods and make every commercial effort to protect the security of your sensitive personal information;
(6) The methods for accessing, correcting, deleting personal information, revoking consent and authorization, as well as the methods for account cancellation and complaint reporting.
1、 How do we collect and use personal information
In the process of using the “Fonts” software and services, we will collect information based on the principles of legality, legitimacy, and necessity. The information we collect or ask you to provide will be used to: 1. ensure the basic normal operation of the product; 2. Implement various functions and services; 3. Optimize and improve products and services; 4. Ensure the safety of products, services, and user use; 5. Comply with laws, regulations, and national standards.
During your use of our APP service, we will apply to you for the following necessary sensitive phone information
·Mobile MAC address, which is only used for login verification, various service authentication, and statistical click behavior. When users use the APP, we will obtain MAC address information when necessary, and the scope of obtaining MAC address information is during networking operations.
During your use of our app services, we will apply to you for the necessary mobile app client permissions to obtain the corresponding services.
·Android. permission. INTERNET permission, network access permission is necessary. We will use the network to download corresponding application data, set information, and perform network operations such as user registration and login;
·android.permission.READ_ PHONE_ State permission is necessary to obtain device identifier permission. We will use WeChat login SDK for third-party login, and Youmeng+SDK for user volume statistics data collection;
·android.permission.ACCESS_ NETWORK_ STATE, check the network connection. During the use of the APP, the network is necessary. During the service process, we will check whether the user’s client has a network connection, which is used to remind users to make necessary network connections to obtain our services. When obtaining services such as font download and user registration login;
·android.permission.ACCESS_ WIFI_ State, check the WLAN status. When the app is downloading a large amount of data, we will determine the network connection status of the app to remind users whether the network is free, in order to save user traffic. When downloading services such as fonts;
·android.permission.WRITE_ EXTERNAL_ STORAGE, which reads, modifies, or deletes content from a storage card, inevitably requires storage space when users use our service to store a large amount of data. We use this permission to read, modify, or delete data from the APP client to save users’ mobile space. When performing services such as font storage, video file storage, emoticon file storage, etc
- Provide you with font download and usage functions or services. (1) You proactively obtain file read and write permissions for font download and storage locally. (2) You proactively obtain font setting permissions to set fonts as your phone font. If you refuse authorization to provide it, you will not be able to use this feature, but it will not affect your normal use of other features such as Fonts.
- To ensure the safety of products, services, and users, and to help us better understand the operation of “Duoduo Fonts” and related services, in order to ensure the safety of operation and provision of services, we may record network log information, as well as the frequency of using software and related services, crash data, overall installation, usage, performance data, and other information.
（2） We may obtain your personal information from a third party. 1. When you actively log in to “Fonts” using a third party account, we will collect the nickname, avatar, and other information of the third party account. 2. The information collected by us due to the use of our products or services by users, such as information posted by other users that may contain some of your information (such as information related to you in comments, messages, posted images, audio and video).
（3） Please be aware of the handling of changes in the purpose of collecting and using personal information. With the development of our business, there may be adjustments and changes to the functionality and services provided by “Duoduoduo”. When new features or services are related to font download usage scenarios, the personal information collected and used is directly or reasonably related to the original purpose. In situations where there is no direct or reasonable connection with the original purpose, we will collect and use your personal information, and will inform you again and obtain your consent.
（4） Please understand that in the following situations, in accordance with laws, regulations, and relevant national standards, we do not need to obtain your authorization and consent to collect and use personal information that is exempt from collection and use in accordance with the law: (1) directly related to national security and national defense security; (2) Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests; (3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments; (4) For the purpose of safeguarding the significant legitimate rights and interests of personal information subjects or other individuals, such as life and property, but it is difficult to obtain personal consent; (5) The personal information collected is publicly available to the public on your own; (6) Collect your personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, and other channels; (7) Necessary for signing or fulfilling the contract according to your requirements; (8) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the “Fonts” software and related services, such as discovering and handling faults in the “Fonts” software and related services; (9) Necessary for legitimate news reporting; (10) Academic research institutions conduct statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and when providing academic research or descriptive results to the public, de label the personal information contained in the results; (11) Other situations stipulated by laws and regulations.
（1） To ensure the security and efficient operation of products and services, we may set up cookies or anonymous identifiers to authenticate and ensure security, allowing us to confirm whether you have securely logged in to the service or encountered illegal activities such as theft and fraud. These technologies will also help us improve service efficiency, increase login and response speed.
（2） Helping you achieve a more relaxed access experience using such technologies can help you avoid repeating the steps and processes of filling out personal information and entering search content (such as implementing a one click login process and recording search history).
3、 How do we store personal information
（1） We will store your personal information collected and generated during domestic operations within the territory of the People’s Republic of China in accordance with laws and regulations. At present, we will not transmit the above information overseas. If we transmit it overseas, we will comply with relevant national regulations and seek your consent.
（2） We will only retain your personal information for the period necessary for the purpose of providing “Duoduo Fonts” and services, such as the audio and video information you post. During the period when you have not withdrawn, deleted, or cancelled your account, we will retain the relevant information. After the necessary deadline is exceeded, we will delete or anonymize your personal information, unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations.
4、 How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information
（1） We will not share or transfer your personal information to any third party, unless you have obtained your prior authorization and consent, or if the shared or transferred personal information is deidentified and cannot be re identified by the sharing third party as a natural person.
（2） The public disclosure of personal information will not disclose your information unless we comply with national laws and regulations or obtain your consent, except for the necessary information of the relevant account when making punishment announcements for illegal accounts and fraudulent behaviors. We will adopt security measures that comply with industry standards when publicly disclosing your personal information.
（3） Please understand that in the following situations, in accordance with laws, regulations, and national standards, we do not need your authorized consent to share, transfer, or publicly disclose personal information that is exempt from legal exemptions. (1) It is directly related to national security and national defense security; (2) Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests; (3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments; (4) For the purpose of safeguarding your or other individuals’ significant legitimate rights and interests such as life and property, but it is difficult to obtain your consent; (5) Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own; (6) Collecting personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, and other channels.
5、 How do we protect personal information security
6、 Your rights
9、 Applicable scope